Friday, November 28, 2008

Wrimo update

According to the NaNoWriMo home page, there are two days, 1 hour, and 52 minutes left until the end of NaNoWriMo 2008. I have written 19,061 words so far this November. That makes my novel 89,352 words in total now (300 manuscript pages). My monthly total is less than the 50,000 words that all good little Wrimos try for, but. . . my personal goal is to finish a first draft of my novel this month, and I am closing in on it. Whoo-hoo!

If you'd like to read an excerpt, click on the following link, then on my author page, click on the novel info tab: http://www.nanowrimo.org/eng/user/256685

Here's the first sentence of the excerpt just to tempt you: "As soon as Steven left the hotel room, he made his way straight to the liquor store."

No comments:

Post a Comment